The Diploma of Business Administration provides a comprehensive preparation for students wishing topursue a career in business management without undertaking a full specialisation. Students will learnbroad business skills required for modern management.
Equivalent to the first year of a Bachelor of Business Administration, this diploma gives a broad introduction to the key areas of business management including; marketing, human resources and management. Upon completion, you enter into the second year of a Bachelor of Business Administration at Macquarie.
- Graduates of Business programs at Macquarie have record employment levels and starting salaries.
- Be taught by Macquarie University lecturers.
- Study in small class sizes where you can interact with the lecturer.
- Study on campus at Macquarie University.
- Gain full credit for your first year.
Accounting, business administration,banking, management, consulting,computing, financial management,marketing, recruitment andstaff development.
For admission requirements for your country
If you need assistance contact one of our representatives