- University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership
- Masters Degree
- Enrolment Date(s):
- August 2013
- 2 Years
- Enrolment deadline:
- 28 Aug 2014
NOTE: This course listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Master of Studies in Sustainability Leadership is a part-time, Master’s-level programme delivered by the University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership (CPSL) – a specialised Department within the University’s School of Technology. It runs part-time over 2-years in a format designed to accommodate people in full-time employment who need not be based in the UK. This interdisciplinary programme results in the award of a University of Cambridge-accredited Master’s degree and is delivered in association with the Business School and the Departments of Engineering, Land Economy, Geography, and Architecture. The MSt explores critical social, environmental and economic trends, and various leadership responses to these challenges, helping students embed sustainability within core business strategy and business processes. Students gain an insight into leading edge interdisciplinary thinking and research on sustainability, and the programme attracts an exceptional calibre of participants with ample opportunity for peer networking. The programme is designed for senior and mid-career professionals and managers who want to enhance their personal development in the sustainability field. Candidates are able to explore a topic of interest via supervised research, which is presented in a 15,000 word dissertation.
Besides enthusiasm and commitment, applicants must have:
• At least a 2.i honours degree from a UK University or an equivalent standard from an overseas institution;
• A minimum of three years’ work experience;
• Demonstrable enthusiasm and/or aptitude for sustainability leadership;
• Good ability in written and spoken English language. Please refer to the guidance on the supporting documents required for applications for details;
• Endorsement from your employer or, if independent, from an organisation that will be the focus of your work on the Programme;
• Access to appropriate computer technology and internet software; and
• The ability to pay the course fees or to identify a sponsoring institution.
For Further Information visit the CPSL Website www.cpsl.cam.ac.uk/masters or contact
University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership
1 Trumpington Street
Tel: +44 (0)1223 768813