Griffith University, EcoCentre
+ 61 (7) 3735 7124
ACTS is the primary forum for sustainability in the Australian and New Zealand tertiary sectors.
ACTS member institutions include universities, TAFEs and polytechnics throughout the Australasia region (Australia, New Zealand, the island of New Guinea and neighbouring Pacific Islands). In addition, corporate organisations, businesses, NGOs, higher education associations and government departments can join ACTS as corporate or affiliate members.
ACTS provides a number of membership options:
- Institutional Membership: for Universities, TAFEs, Polytechnics and Colleges.
- Corporate Membership: for Corporations and Businesses.
- Affiliate Membership: for NGOs, Higher Education Associations and Government Departments.
ACTS membership benefits include:
- Access to the members only web content, including comprehensive resources
- Subscription to the ACTS Newsletter and ebulletin
- Advice and support from our interactive online forum coming soon
- Publicity of your institutions sustainability achievements
- Eligibility for the ACTS Scholarships
- ACTS Annual Conference at member discounted prices
- ACTS regional events, including professional development and networking
- Provisional* access to the EAUC’s member zone
To become an ACTS member, visit the website: www.acts.asn. au
What we do
ACTS aims to inspire, promote and support change towards best practice sustainability within the operations, curriculum and research of the Australasian tertiary education sector.
We do this by providing resources, knowledge, developmental and networking opportunities for members and by critically challenging and supporting collaboration with stakeholders to lead sustainability innovation in the sector.
Our services include:
- Coordinating the Annual ACTS Conference
- Workshops, training and professional development opportunities
- The Green Gown Australasia Awards
- Exclusive members only access to web based resources
- Region based events