La Trobe University 215 Franklin Street Melbourne Victoria 3000 Australia
(+61 3) 9285 5100
La Trobe University will transform the lives of students and communities through learning and knowledge creation. We will be nationally and internationally acclaimed in socially responsible teaching and research.
In all aspects of our research, scholarship, teaching and organisational practices we aim to be:
- Open – to our communities, prospective students and new ideas
- Transformative – by making a positive difference to our students, staff, and communities, and to knowledge and practice
- Engaged – in knowledge creation and public discourse in local, regional, national and international contexts
- Accountable – to each other and our communities, improving what we do and how we do it
- Sustainable – ensuring that by our individual and collective actions we extend the capabilities and choices of future generations
La Trobe is dedicated to serving the global community through internationalisation, innovative teaching and learning methods, and research.
This includes encouraging our students and staff to gain international experience, development of an internationalised curriculum and research programs, and the diversification of our student community.