Teaching cannot be considered an easy occupation particularly because there is an added pressure of handling more than one student. However, it can be greatly satisfying to those who are seeking out this profession, as they get to mould the future of this world. They are making future leaders and creating more efficient workers for a growing world. If you are someone who wants to take up teaching then you are in luck, because this ‘Advanced Diploma in Teaching’ course can help you attain the level of success that you desire.
Who is the course for?
- Educators who want to improve their interactive teaching course.
- People who have an interest in teaching and studying.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Advanced Diploma in Teaching is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Guidance Counsellor
- School Administrator
- Special Education Teacher
• This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
• Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
• Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.