This free online course Business Etiquette and Professionalism will provide you with an understanding of the basics of business etiquette and professionalism in the workplace. You will learn about the principles of professional behavior. You will be able to explain what etiquette is and learn how to always be your best when meeting and greeting people. You will also learn about the different types of interviews, how to plan for an interview and what happens during the interview process.
This course then explains how to plan and attend business meetings. You will learn about the different types of meetings such as how to plan for a conference call meeting or a meal meeting. You will also learn about electronic etiquette and how it related to voicemail and instant messaging.
This course then wraps up multicultural etiquette and how it is related to today’s diverse workforce. You will learn five steps to dealing with cultural diversity. By taking this course you will learn how to be better prepared for working in a professional business environment. So why wait? Start this course today and perfect your business etiquette and professionalism.
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Define the principles of professional behavior
- Discuss how to use professional interview etiquette
- Identify how to plan for different types of business meetings
- Recognize how to use the correct etiquette for attending business meetings
- Discuss how to use appropriate electronic etiquette
- Define how to practice multicultural etiquette