This course will give you a solid understanding of total quality management. You will be shown how this management framework can be used to improve the goods and services produced by a business in order to deliver customer satisfaction. You will then learn about the ISO 9000 family of standards, which is probably the most widely implemented standard group in the world today. The course will show you how all members of an organization can help build long-term success by adhering to this standard.
The course will then give you an overview of Quality Management as a whole, as well as define its main tools and external benchmarking processes. You will then learn about service quality management, Six Sigma Quality, and how to measure Cost of Quality. Finally, you will learn about the different dimensions of Service Quality including reliability and responsiveness, customer satisfaction, and the service quality gap, and you will be given examples of how this applies to specific service industries.
This online course will be of great interest to quality management professionals who would like to learn more about the application of quality management within an organization. It will also be a great step up for students who are interested in developing a career in the field of quality management. With quality management becoming an increasingly valued and competitive industry, gaining these skills will give your career a real boost. So why wait? Check out the course now and start gaining a new skill set today.
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe an overview of Quality Management.
- Define Total Quality Management and its tools.
- Explain Total Quality Management tools and external benchmarking.
- Describe and explain ISO 9000.
- Explain service quality management.
- Describe Six Sigma Quality.
- Describe what Cost of Quality means and how it is measured.
- Define what Service Quality is.
- List examples of service industries.
- Define the dimensions of service quality (reliability and responsiveness).
- Describe what is meant by customer satisfaction.
- Explain what the service quality gap means.