This online MBA with a Specialism in Marketing aims to develop your business abilities and experience to help you become a successful leader. Explore a range of business topics and build effective leadership skills, to use in your organisation.
Are you an aspiring or practising manager? You can learn how to create change within your organisation and develop a deeper understanding of how a business runs with this online MBA with a marketing specialism.
On this degree, you will explore topics including digital and offline marketing, strategy, planning, and management. You will also be taught the importance of developing intercultural awareness as a manager.
You will be taught how a modern business creates value and learn how to be innovative in your own organisation.
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the social, political, economic and environmental impact of an enterprise and the need to develop ethical and responsible management practices.
- Act in a culturally sensitive manner towards all of an enterprise’s stakeholders through having an understanding of the interconnected global nature of business.
- Demonstrate reflective practice for the development, and achievement, of personal career goals.
- Throughout the program, participants will be encouraged and, in some cases, required to develop approaches and solutions to work-based problems which are innovative and creative. A characteristic required of aspiring leaders is the ability to be entrepreneurial and intrepreneurial in their professional practice, which is also reflected in module content and assessment.
- See the wider external consequences of actions and decisions taken within their organisation, which is the basis of developing responsible management practice.
- The learning environment will make use of digital technology either through a fully online delivery or via ‘flipped’ approaches to learning.
An honours degree in any discipline, obtained from a recognised university/HE institution, or an equivalent qualification in a business related area.
Applicants will also need to have a minimum of two years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/professional capacity.
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements but have relevant experience will also be considered on an individual basis.
English as a Foreign Language Participants whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in verbal and written English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall with no component less than 5.5, or TOEFL 600. If you have IELTS 6.0 you may be eligible to study our online pre-sessional English course.